Re: [Lynx-dev] [wishlist] sending webpage as e-mail

From: Y P
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [wishlist] sending webpage as e-mail
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:23:43 +0200

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 12:05:08PM +0000, Paul B. Mahol wrote:
> On 9/25/07, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Y P wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I've used for long years Lynx 2.8.4 since this version was the one and
> > > only
> > > able to let me send (forward) a webpage by mail, using for example the
> > > exim
> > > mta..
> > >
> > > I don't know why that feature "P" then the 2nd choice (Mail the file)
> > > still
> > > doesn't work At All with exim or so since v. 2.8.5?

> > I've seen a couple of reports about this which seem to be that packagers
> > have customized things so it does not work.

> Packagers of exim, lynx or both?

Well, the strangest thing is that when I continued to use Lynx 2.8.4 + both
exim or postfix, it does always had worked for me;

so since I installed Debian Etch with for ex. Exim and Lynx v. 2.8.5 it
exits each time I try to post a webpage;
how should I be able to send a trace of what exactly Lynx do at that moment
?

Y P