Re: [Lynx-dev] [wishlist] sending webpage as e-mail

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [wishlist] sending webpage as e-mail
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Paul B. Mahol wrote:

Packagers of exim, lynx or both?

lynx (more than one Linux packager).

On 9/25/07, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Y P wrote:

Hi all,

I've used for long years Lynx 2.8.4 since this version was the one and
only
able to let me send (forward) a webpage by mail, using for example the
exim
mta..

I don't know why that feature "P" then the 2nd choice (Mail the file)
still
doesn't work At All with exim or so since v. 2.8.5?

I've seen a couple of reports about this which seem to be that packagers
have customized things so it does not work.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net