[Lynx-dev] UTF-8 support for edit lines and textareas patch.

From: ravenous raven
Subject: [Lynx-dev] UTF-8 support for edit lines and textareas patch.
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:31:13 +0300

Based on 2.8.7dev7 release.

Adds UTF-8 multibyte character support in place of MULTIBYTE_EDIT
enclosed CJK handling code, though some steps towards CJK support were
made as well.
Existing CJK support for edit lines is most likely broken now, because
I can't test it
properly, any help will be appreciated.

Some advanced editing features like copy-pasting might have got new
bugs now, even for non-UTF-8 locales. It passed some tests I've thrown at
it, but I just don't use those features myself, so something may be
overlooked.

All suggestions are welcome.