[Lynx-dev] Your requested host "wtest.xx.ny.xx.org" could not be resolve

From: Kumar Selvaraju
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Your requested host "wtest.xx.ny.xx.org" could not be resolved by DNS - please reply ASAP
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:13:12 -0400

Hi,

We have another issue with lynx sourcing the file. It is able to successfully source a file from public website but not from an internal test webserver. A DNS entry is there for the internal test webserver and we are able to do nlslookup also. But still, it is creating a message file with the same name as the one we are trying to source and the following is a part of the message.

Your requested host "wtest.xx.ny.xx.org" could not be resolved by DNS

Do we need to configure anything in lynx.cfg? We added a TRUSTED_EXEC and http_proxy enty for the test server but no luck yet.

Regards,
Kumar.