Re: [Lynx-dev] -cfg does not work

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] -cfg does not work
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:15:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007, Eduardo Chappa wrote:

Thank you Thomas for your kind help.

no problem

It was because of this that lynx would not start. The cfg and lss files
were not found because the configure script set their paths in the source
code, and this path changed.

I see -

What I've done is to make sure from now on that the -cfg and -lss options
are used in my script that starts lynx, and those will always point to
their correct location.

yes, that's _supposed_ to work.

By the way, I would like to take this oppotunity to thank you and all the
people that work in Lynx. I use it extensively and appreciate all the work
that you have done to develop this program.

Thank you for all your support.

thanks for the feedback

--
Thomas E. Dickey