Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.8.7 and numeric IPv6 adddresses

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx 2.8.7 and numeric IPv6 adddresses
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:22:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Andre-John Mas wrote:

Hi,

Its been a while since I have touched C, though this is a state machine  that I
developped a few years ago that does the job for URIs:

http://ajmas.dyndns.org/misc/uriparser.c.txt

I generally consider it to be up for grabs and open for improvement. I'll see
how this melds with lynx later in the week, since I don't have too much time at
the moment. There may even be a way of applying a simpler modification.

A quick test shows that VMS pass, but the '/' would need to be removed fromt
the path.

BTW how stringent should the parser be, with regards to malformed URL?

I suppose it depends on what type of malformation...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net