Re: [Lynx-dev] support for SVG: Scaleable Vector Graphics

From: Paul B. Mahol
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] support for SVG: Scaleable Vector Graphics
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:02:32 +0000

Not really, there are svg viewers out there, and as fact here is lines
from custom lynx.cfg file:
VIEWER:image/svg+xml:xsvg %s &:XWINDOWS
VIEWER:image/svg:xsvg %s &:XWINDOWS
DOWNLOADER:Use sodipodi to view:sodipodi %s &:TRUE:XWINDOWS

So lynx already support svg in the same way as ordinary pictures, ....