Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a LYNX_TEMP_SPACE equivalent in lynx.cfg?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a LYNX_TEMP_SPACE equivalent in lynx.cfg?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:53:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, Dave Lahoti wrote:

Dear Lynx-dev list,

Is there an alternative to using the environment variable
LYNX_TEMP_SPACE=/tmp/ ?

In other words, can I modify lynx-site.cfg to accomplish the same
thing?  If so, what would be the syntax to do that?

The TEMP_SPACE symbol defined in userdefs.h is a fallback if no environment variable is set. There is no lynx.cfg variable for
this feature.

I want all my users to have /tmp/ as the TEMP space without depending
on an environment variable.

Thanks,
David