[Lynx-dev] A saving problem

From: Riku Virtanen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] A saving problem
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:59:59 +0200 (EET)

Hi!

I'm using Debian and lynx 2.8.7dev.4 which is the newest lynx-cur package.
With this version, when I choose link with Word document, it doesn't do
anything. When I choose rtf, it "opens" the file. The right function would
be that Lynx would offer Download or Cancel-buttons, but now Lynx doesn't
do that, why?

In Windows and Lynx 2.8.6, Word and rtf-files are not problem, Lynx offers
a download option for them, not try to open them.

Best wishes
Riku