Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx hangs II: the return

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx hangs II: the return
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:07:08 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Paul B. Mahol wrote:

On 2/25/08, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Paul B. Mahol wrote:

It looks like this is bug from begining - 2.8.3 I would be glad to
know where to fetch older sources.

for instance -

http://lynx.isc.org/lynx-2.8.2/index.html

Nice. This one doesnt hang. And do not have TRSTable.c
It renders the same as lynx 2.8.7 with nested tables.

Again, I need confirm that lynx hangs with NESTED_TABLES off.

I looked into this a little last night, and see that it's likely a
problem comparing signed/unsigned values somewhere.  I made a workaround
which is in the lynx-patch in ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net