[Lynx-dev] Re: Broken URL (fwd)

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: Broken URL (fwd)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:22:02 +0000 (UTC)

Stef Caunter dixit:

> Hi Thorsten:
>
> Have a report that this is not working (checked just now and it's not).
>
> I will be happy to update any cert bundle you have if location has changed.

> While trying to retrieve the URL:
> http://productive1.zope.bblank.thinkmo.de/VirtualHostBase/http/cvs.mirbsd.de:80/de.mirbsd/cvs/VirtualHostRoot/src/etc/ssl.certs.shar

This sucks. The URI is a Zope redirection script to one of the
following mirrors:
• http://www.mirbsd.org/cvs.cgi/src/etc/ssl.certs.shar?rev=HEADhttp://cvsweb.allbsd.org/cvsweb.cgi/src/etc/ssl.certs.shar?cvsroot=mirbsd&rev=HEAD

None of these two _always_ works, that's why I use the redirect.
In case the redirect should be down again, message <address@hidden>
instead, he's the owner of said Zope.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."