Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx for linux

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx for linux
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:00:20 +0100

Stanert, Mark wrote:

Is there a pre-compiled version of lynx for linux? If so, can you point me to a site so that I can download the binaries.

Which CPU type? (i486, ARM, SPARC, .............)

Which version of libc?

What filesystem layout standard?

The best way of installing on Linux is to build from source, although you may have to do some work to match the filesystem layout standard. Otherwise you need the binaries that were designed for you distribution.

--
David Woolley