Re: [Lynx-dev] Bug: CGI, POST-data

From: Andreas K. Foerster
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Bug: CGI, POST-data
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:05:02 +0200

Am Thursday, dem 24. Apr 2008 schrieb Thomas Dickey:

> Then, if I add a link in the generated page, activating that link
> uses a GET - for my testcase.  Perhaps your generated page is a form
> (also using POST).  If I can see what the whole picture looks like,
> then I can respond better.

I send you a test-script with this mail.
The link named "New" is a normal link should use GET, and it does that
in other browsers, but not in my lynx.

Note: in this test the problem is just that the link seems to do
nothing. But with my real program I get lots of doublettes in my
database

--
AKFoerster