[Lynx-dev] Feature request: handle style=

From: Ed Avis
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Feature request: handle style=
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:31:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I understand that Lynx doesn't have much CSS support and a lot of it is not
appropriate for character-cell displays, but here is one thing I'd like to
suggest:

The CSS style 'white-space: pre' should be handled the same way as the <pre>
element.

There are legitimate reasons why a web page might use <div style="white-space:
pre"> instead of <pre>, but currently Lynx renders this incorrectly.

--
Ed Avis <address@hidden>