[Lynx-dev] NEEDS BETTER DOC: how to use Multiple-Bookmarks

From: David Combs
Subject: [Lynx-dev] NEEDS BETTER DOC: how to use Multiple-Bookmarks
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:42:56 -0400

Using Multiple-Bookmarks could have a bit more explanation, plus
an actual example or two.

Like, "Here, I change the .cfg to ALLOW them":

Then, here I am at a site I've just discovered, and I want
to save it as a bookmark of type "x" -- here's how I did that:

Drat, they fooled me!  That bookmark "foo" of type "x" -- I want
to get rid of it, so here's what I'll do to accomplish that.

And here's another site that I like, and which I want to bookmark,
but for this one, I want it to go into the NON-multiple bookmark file,
lynx_bookmarks, so here's how I'll do that.

------

And a new command to list the names of the "currently known"
bookmark files -- assuming that concept makes sense, ie that
it isn't by special-filename alone that distinguishes them.

And say something about how the facility actually works, thus
enabling eg an understanding of the above.

THANKS!

David

PS: How about keeping this to the email list until everyone's had
their "go" at contributing to and editing the evolving text --
only then does it go into the manual.

David