Re: [Lynx-dev] NEEDS BETTER DOC: how to use Multiple-Bookmarks

From: hsv
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] NEEDS BETTER DOC: how to use Multiple-Bookmarks
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 16:50:40 -0400

And here's another site that I like, and which I want to bookmark,
but for this one, I want it to go into the NON-multiple bookmark file,
lynx_bookmarks, so here's how I'll do that.
<<<<<<<<
No bookkmark file is multiple. All are alike, a simple list of URLs, except
that when there is a choice and one fails to choose, bookkmark file A is
chozen.

The command VIEW_BOOKMARK ("v") shows filename and description, and that
seems enough to me. To be sure, the entrie names in the user-option file
(".lynxrc", but I make it "lynx.rc" on my Windows machine) seem different,
not the more natural names "bookmark_fileB", ... but "multi_bookmarkB",
..., which may mislead one into supposing that the first bookmark file
differs from the rest, but that is not so.