[Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL

From: Ampac Mopac
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 02:28:32 -0700 (PDT)

   Dear Sir

I am a new lynx user.
I have the following problem using lynx:

Each time I try to open my yahoo email, I get the following message:

If  you  are  seeing  this  page,  your  browser  settings  prevent you from automatically
redirecting to a new URL.
Please click here to continue.
and If I continue, I have to input my password many times but without opening my mail.
I will be very grateful helping me solving this problem.

lynx version: 2.8.5rel-1
os version: Win XP sp3

thank you