Re: [Lynx-dev] Google Mail trouble: `div' elements within `a' elements'

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google Mail trouble: `div' elements within `a' elements' bodies
Date: 28 Aug 2008 12:36:52 +0700

 >> I wonder, does any newer version of Lynx ``support'' the constructs
 >> like the above, and if there's no such version, may I hope that the
 >> feature to digest such constructs in a Google Mail-friendly fashion
 >> will be added to Lynx in the near future?

 > Try switching to tagsoup mode (usually by pressing control/V).  With
 > that, your fragment shows a link.

        Thanks!

        Surprisingly enough, the Google Mail interface appears now fixed
        to use `span' instead of `div', so the issue is no more.

        There's one more problem with Google Mail vs. Lynx interaction.
        The redirection page contains:

url=&#39;http://www.google.ru/accounts/SetSID?...%2540gmail.com&#39;";>

        Lynx shows it as:

   REFRESH(0 sec):
   'http://www.google.ru/accounts/SetSID?...%2540gmail.com'

        Note that the single quotes are considered as part of the URL by
        Lynx.