[Lynx-dev] Lynx for Linux

From: Philip Webb
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx for Linux
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:04:56 -0400

[ I'm forwarding this to the lynx-dev mailing-list,
which is the proper place to seek advice re Lynx ]

----- Forwarded message from Brent Sutherland <address@hidden> -----

From: Brent Sutherland <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Lynx for Linux
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:27:11 -0400

Hi Philip,Sorry to bother you, but I see you had this issue once.  I need to
recompile Lynxwith USE_PERSISTENT_COOKIES  I'm trying to figure it out, but I
am pretty clueless here.I use Linux Mint and have ever only installed software
on Linux with their software portal.You can see a post I made about this at
http://www.linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17139 I'm looking for any
help I can get.  Thank you for you time. -Brent
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.
----- End forwarded message -----

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca