Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:52:09 -0500

081220 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Philip Webb wrote:
>> I've updated to dev-11 & my SESSION_FILE no longer works:
>> the search string is present in the file, but Lynx doesn't see it;
>> the relevant lines in  lynx.cfg  are unchanged.
>> I looks as if TD forgot to include the patch mentioned below:
>> it is not mentioned in the change-log in the announcement of dev-11.
>> 080815 Paul B. Mahol wrote:
>>> Bug for enabling changing auto-session configuration from lynxrc file
>>> is already fixed, available as patch in mailing list archivers.
>>> TD will include it in next dev version of lynx.
>> Did TD in fact do so (smile) ?
> The patch was in dev.10:
> * make auto_session and session_file configurable with ENABLE_LYNXRC -PBM

Yes (thanks), I forgot to update to dev-10 & went dev-9 -> dev-11 .
However, I don't see any lines in the Options page like :

    Auto Session (!)                 : [ON_]
    Session file (!)                 :

Is there something else which I need to activate ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca