Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:42:47 -0500

081220 Philip Webb wrote:
> Yes (thanks), I forgot to update to dev-10 & went dev-9 -> dev-11 .
> However, I don't see any lines in the Options page like :
>
>     Auto Session (!)                 : [ON_]
>     Session file (!)                 :
>
> Is there something else which I need to activate ?

Further to this, I notice there are configure options

  --enable-sessions       use experimental sessions code
  --enable-session-cache  use experimental session-caching code

I have the 2nd enabled, but not the 1st.  Moreover,
the 1st is not described in INSTALLATION (the 2nd is: an oversight ? ).

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca