[Lynx-dev] Visiting http://reddit.com/ causes segfault.

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Visiting http://reddit.com/ causes segfault.
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:25:53 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I got a bug report which claimed as follows and I confirmed it.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:50:38 +1000, Aaron Howell wrote:

> When you visit http://reddit.com/, either from the command line
> or from the goto option within Lynx, Lynx crashes immediately
> with signal 11.
> For this particular site, the problem can be worked around by
> adding www. to the url, however the problem occurs with other
> sites as well, its just that this one is particularly easy to verify.
> Seems to happen 100% of the time.
> This problem is new to this version of Lynx, the previous lynx-cur
> package was ok.

It is true that this is new to lynx 2.8.7dev11 (with patch dev11a.patch).

Is this a bug or something else (for example, my packaging problem).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,                        2008-12-22(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>