[Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:57:57 -0800 (PST)

Tom, I noticed when replying earlier to Robert Mortimer that the
binding of ^S to TO_CLIPBOARD doesn't show in lynx.cfg. The only way
someone would know would be to read through LYKeymap.c. May I suggest
that we modify the distribution's lynx.cfg to show this default
binding with the other keybindings, perhaps near the blank entry for
PASTE.

There doesn't seem to be much documentation for copy and paste,
other than the entry in CHANGES from 2003-04-27 and the source code
itself. I don't think I understand the code well enough to write the
documentation myself. Is anyone on the list interested in volunteering
to write documentation for this?

                     Doug

--
Doug Kaufman