[Lynx-dev] urg: looking for statically linked binary of lynx, please hel

From: Y P
Subject: [Lynx-dev] urg: looking for statically linked binary of lynx, please help!
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:26:00 +0100

Hi,

on the server where I have to work on, I'm not authorized to ask extras like
my preferred texteditor or browser etc, while this should be useful.

so for lynx ... So my question is quite simple:
where can I find some stand-alone statically linked binary of a recent or
older version of lynx ?

Y)ellow P)enguin

--
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1 :
Micro$oft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC marketplace.