[Lynx-dev] How to sort mail ?

From: Linda L. Hull.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] How to sort mail ?
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:36:59 -0500

I love Lynx and have used it for many years, BUT
I'm the mom of a Linux geek, who has moved to Texas.

Maybe you can help me?

How can I sort so I can see mail from each news group [UserGuide]
in order, by date?

I can see how to sort by sender, but if George is in 4 groups
and replies to Mary.. I can't get Mary's comments in
thread with George, if George changed the topic.
Sort by (s) sender gives me all of George's mails.

How do I get it to sort by [group]?

I have no idea how to make mail come in different boxes.

My son is still managing the mail server, but he's working
many long hours at a new job, he doesn't begin to have time to help.

He recently added:

But the thing is sending all my mails back?!!

I'm not getting Yahoo groups that I've read for ages.
I'm still added to those groups and they are active.

Some mails from other groups I belong to don't appear
and someone says "did you see thus and such" and I don't have it?

What if it's sorting private mails out too?

I still get plenty of spam!!!

I'm very very frustrated.

Linda