Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.12

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.12
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:46:24 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

> That sounds like what I'm seeing (was mostly looking at CJK, since it has the
> most problems...). I'll take a look to see which part of dev.12 broke it -

Okay, thanks.

> perhaps a small fix is all that's needed.

Quite probably, but I was not going to dig into that 21.8K diff tonight,
especially as I’m quite under time pressure to get things done at latest
for FOSDEM… and had to fix my fair share of things (bootloaders, makefs,
and the likes).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide