Re: [Lynx-dev] urg: looking for statically linked binary of lynx, please

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] urg: looking for statically linked binary of lynx, please help!
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:05:45 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, Y P wrote:

Thanx anyway,
will look after other static bins (elinks, links2).

It's likely the be the same problem (unless you happen to meet up with the
rare individual who's built a static binary for some embedded app).

On the other hand, since you didn't respond to any of the questions about
compiling it yourself, that's still a possibility.