Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.13 - Patch and unsolved problems

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.13 - Patch and unsolved problems
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:49:33 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Gisle Vanem wrote:

 (referring to the screen clearing code in stop_curses() from
 LYCurses.c in the patch I submitted)

> "Doug Kaufman" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > change the ifdef to include MSVC. Do you have the ability to test that?
>
> I've done that and it works fine with just a "#ifdef WIN32".

That should work for MINGW. When compiling with -mno-cygwin, the cygwin
gcc version 3.4.4 outputs "-DWIN32". I presume that will be consistent
between versions of gcc. If not, it would break for MINGW.
                                 Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden