[Lynx-dev] Lynx and login problem in a forum

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and login problem in a forum
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:19:46 -0300 (BRST)

I have a problem using Lynx (2.8.7dev.12) with a forum.

I start lynx, log in, log out. Then, if I try to log in again, it doesn't always work. But if I restart lynx, it does.

I thought it could be related to cookies (I accept all), but removed them in the Cookie Jar.

What else is supposed to change between sessions, and could affect it ?