[Lynx-dev] Need help

From: Iftekhar ahmed Shimul
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Need help
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:56:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Concern

I am trying to fire some uRL's towards some external application .I am trying to do this in an non interactive method.But  if I execute the command lynx "http://xxxxxxxxx:xxxx" i have to interact with the out put step by step.The out put of each step of the external application is fixed.
So can you please help me leting me know whether there is any way to avoid this interactiveness.
N.B:the input and out put of each step is fixed.so if there is any way to avoid the interactive response and provide the input by some options.Please be forgiving for my shortage of knowledge.