[Lynx-dev] Viewing Dave's Trailer page with Lynx 2.8.7dev.5: error

From: Patrick Vervoorn
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Viewing Dave's Trailer page with Lynx 2.8.7dev.5: error
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:06:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

My apologies for sending this 'out of the blue', since I did not subscribe to the lynx-dev list.

However, I'm seeing a problem which is rather Lynx-specific, since viewing the same URL, on the same machine, but using Lynx, works rather ok.

The full story is in the email below which I sent to Dave, but since w3m works fine, I'm not sure it's a problem with the site...

Regards,

Patrick.