RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.1 build problem

From: Virden, Larry W.
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.1 build problem
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:26:30 -0400

I did a gmake distclean and a configure again (due to trying to figure
out how to get https supported). I changed my setup to use gcc and this
time, there was no problem with the sizeof defines. I don't know what
happened with Sun's Forte 7 compiler that caused the issue.

While I did resolve my https issue, I am getting a constant message that
states
SSL error:unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (y)

Is there a way to configure lynx to just go ahead without asking me?