[Lynx-dev] Lynx Viewer Inquiry

From: daniel.t.c.hernandez
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Viewer Inquiry
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:28:30 +0800

Hi,

We are currently trying to study the text browser known as Lynx Viewer introduced in this link - http://www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/lynx/lynx_viewer.php basically to improve SEO on our site. We have already tried to execute one of our existing pages in the tool and we have noticed that not all page components are currently being shown on the output display.

With this, we would like to ask a couple of questions in relation to this tool:

  1. What are the components of the page that are currently being displayed by the text browser?
  2. What are the components of the page that are not being displayed?

Thanks.

Regards,

Tobs

Daniel Tobit C. Hernandez

Accenture - Manila Delivery Centre

29/F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines

Office: (632) 8410111 ext 17623

E-mail: address@hidden

Accenture Confidential