RE: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Viewer Inquiry

From: daniel.t.c.hernandez
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Viewer Inquiry
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:35:44 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I would just like to know what are the page
contents that are currently being displayed by a text browser (eg: text,
URLs, alternate text, etc). And what are contents that are not being
displayed (e.g. images, etc).

Thanks again.

Regards,
Tobs
Daniel Tobit C. Hernandez
Accenture - Manila Delivery Centre
29/F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
Office: (632) 8410111 ext 17623
E-mail: address@hidden

Accenture Confidential