[Lynx-dev] Problems in installing lynx2-8-6

From: Eirene
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Problems in installing lynx2-8-6
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:23:24 +0200

Hi,
Excuse my English.

I have changed my computer and now I am not able to install lynx.

I downloaded the program and put in c/ but the uniques files .bat are: makelynx.bat, make-msc.bat and makew32.bat.

If I exe the first, a windows C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe tell me: Specifying "src" causes the batch file to skip to the final linking phase...
If I exe the second or the third, a quikly window appear and disappear

I use: WinXP professional, without firewall, but I use Avast antivirus.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Irene Lobeck