Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.4

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7pre.4
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 07:31:54 +0100

Halász Sándor wrote:

I can just imagine testing against a set of webbrowsers known to be
useful in showing advertizing, and accepting only them.

You imply testing against a lot. I think it is fairly common to test against about three: IE, one back version of IE, and the current Firefox.

You are however correct that most web sites either are advertising, or vehicles for selling advertising, which is not what the web was intended to be.
--
David Woolley