[Lynx-dev] LYNX + JavaScripts

From: Luca Mezi
Subject: [Lynx-dev] LYNX + JavaScripts
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:01:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear LYNX Team,
first of all, I would like to thank you very much for your work !!!
I started using LYNX many years ago (1994) on an old slow VAX/VMS
machine. Then, a few years later, I have moved to PC (Linux).
I am a blind Linux (SlackWare) user. I Usually use LYNX to navigate and
browse internet, so it is evident that LYNX is very important for me.
One of my problems is the exploration of web sites based on JavaScripts
navigation, even if they really don't need that.
For example, the intranet of my Company can not be browsed by LYNX because
of JavaScripts, but it just contains simple menus and text or pdf
documents !!!
I would like to know if there is a plan to make LYNX able to work with JavaScrips in plain situations, perhaps by using external libs (SpiderMonkey).
Thanks.
Best regards
Luca

Dr. Luca Mezi
ENEA FIM-FIS-ACC
Dipartimento  Tecnologie Fisiche e Nuovi  Materiali
(Physics Technologies and New Materials Department)
Via E. Fermi 45, 00044 Frascati (Roma) Italy
Tel./phone: +39 06-9400-5562  (5556 lab.)
Fax:        +39 06-9400-5334
E-mail:     address@hidden
WEB:        http://www.frascati.enea.it/fis/lac/excimer/

"PLAN YOUR DIVE, DIVE YOUR PLAN" :
*** CMAS (ITAFP304000497);
Hi-tek Staff Instructor HSA (135236/h/sh/is);
Technical Deep-Air 60m PSA/PTA (D-4145);
Nitrox-Decompression   PSA/PTA (D-4450).