Re: [Lynx-dev] Does -dump prevents -cmd_script actions?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Does -dump prevents -cmd_script actions?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:31:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009, Paolo Piace wrote:

First, many thanks to T.Dickey for is invaluable directions regarding my SSL problem.

New question, if you someone can help:

Does -dump prevents -cmd_script actions?

It seems it really does.

The -dump option bypasses all of the interactive features.
The -cmd_script uses the interactive feature.

So you could say that -dump "prevents" -cmd_script.

I need to make some changes in the web page with -cmd_script before that -dump takes effect. How can I do that?

You could make lynx display the webpage, and then use the command-script
to print the page to a file.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net