Re: [Lynx-dev] other .lynxrc files

From: aw585
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] other .lynxrc files
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:13:55 GMT

> > Would it be good to indicate some options after the URL
> > in the man page SYNOPSIS?
>
> I hadn't noticed it could do that, actually (it's more likely a bug
> than feature)......
..
> Thomas E. Dickey

Right or wrong, feature or bug, it jogged me into understanding
how to fold -get_data/(and especially) -post_data stuff into
the here file for '-'ing the parameters/switches etc. .  :-)

Regards, Dallas E. Legan II / address@hidden / address@hidden
http://isthereanotherquestion.blogspot.com
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"
        - "At the Mountains of Madness", H.P.