Re: [Lynx-dev] -session option Version 2.8.7dev11-2

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] -session option Version 2.8.7dev11-2
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 05:55:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Thomas Kaschka wrote:

Hello,

I'm using the lynx version 2.8.7dev11-2 with ubuntu. I'm trying to use

As I understand it, Ubuntu simply redistributes Debian/testing packages.
For whatever reason, the Debian package doesn't have the session option
configured (at compile-time).

the -session / -sessionin / -sessionout options, as specified in the
user's manual (
http://lynx.isc.org/lynx2.8.7/lynx2-8-7/lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html#Sessions
),
but the options seem to be simply not there. Can You tell me, if there
is another way to get the same functionality or what else could be done?

I'd simply compile my own copy...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net