Re: [Lynx-dev] Facing problem with submitting the same input twice

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Facing problem with submitting the same input twice
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:13:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Iftekhar Ahmed  Operations Technology wrote:

Dear Concern

I am trying to use lynx to do a step by step simulation ,I am able to do that
using the keystroke file but one problem I am facing is that whenever
inputs of two consecutive stages are same lynx is showing "cancelled".

It's probably related to the content of the script.

You can see more detail by turning on lynx's trace (see -trace and -trace-mask in the manpage).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net