RE: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.8d2 build error on linux, missing headers

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] 2.8.8d2 build error on linux, missing headers
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:02:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:

That (kerberos) sounds like Redhat.  I have this script for fixing an
old Redhat 9.0 which hasn't been incorporated into the configure
script:

It's Yellow Dog, but that's just a PPC-ified Red Hat, basically.

I'm trying to migrate off that box (the same I've been using for about 7 years now) to a newer one, so maybe this is just another nudge to get that done. :)

The same problem didn't occur on a newer Fedora (or other systems that I recall), so it's just been a nice-to-fix-sometime bug.

I've been busy over the past month setting up development for several 64-bit VMs so that I can (among other things) do some useful debugging
for large-files in lynx.  That's slow...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net