Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL problem with 2.8.8dev.3

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL problem with 2.8.8dev.3
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:32:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 May 2010, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 4 May 2010 17:36:31 -0400 (EDT), Thomas Dickey wrote:

I see the problem - a simplification of the CF_HEADER_PATH macro in
aclocal.m4 - I omitted the detail in lynx's changelog, but had
summarized
it in dialog as

          + modify CF_HEADER_PATH, to not search for variations of everything
            in the current include-path
(snip)
That made it no longer find /usr/include/gnutls.  I'll send a patch
for this to the mailing list...

Okay, I see.  Thanks for your reply.

no problem. I also found a secondaryu problem in another macro, which I've
been retesting (since there are several cases to handle). Perhaps I'll finish this evening.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net