[Lynx-dev] Can't stay logged in on /.

From: Dario
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Can't stay logged in on /.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 04:42:09 +0200

Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 can't stay logged in on Slashdot.

I will appear logged in at Slashdot's home page (slashdot.org), even
between session (so persistent cookies work).

But let's say I follow a link to an article that brings me to
science.slashdot.org: I don't appear to be logged in there.

No amount of fiddling with the config files seems to solve this. No
other browser - including 'links' - is giving me this issue.

Why, oh why can't Lynx even get the basics right?

--
> head -n1 /etc/*-{version,release} && uname -moprs
Slackware 12.2.0
Linux 2.6.27.7-crrm i686 AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MK-36 GNU/Linux