Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:50:55 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Veli Korhonen wrote:

Is lynx alive? Is it possible to install it with w 7 64 bit? Then I have Vista
computer and one in which can install W-95,W-98,2000.  Perhaps dos, 5 I think.
(have usb disk station).
veli

yes, lynx is "alive".

On Unix, etc., I build it regularly with 64-bits.

For Windows, it should build/work with 64-bits, but to do _that_, I need to build PDCurses (or Slang) with 64-bits, as well as zlib, etc. (haven't built those up for that environment - have been busy with Unix, etc.).

The 32-bit application works...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net