Re: [Lynx-dev] New Lynx mirror site

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] New Lynx mirror site
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:25:11 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011, òÏÛËÏ×ÓËÉÊ ð£ÔÒ wrote:

Hi
Are you interested in a new mirror site in Germany?
For this mirror we are planning to use the server in datacenter
Hetzner in Germany at 10 or 100Mbit\sec channel and name
lynx.myamplifiers.com
Could you please send me mirror requirements and information about the
source which I can use for synchronization via rsync or other?

There's no rsync.  The existing mirrors use either

ftp://lynx.isc.org/
http://lynx.isc.org/

(I assume the ftp mirrors are simpler).

thanks