Re: [Lynx-dev] Please could you send me an executable version of Lynx (f

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Please could you send me an executable version of Lynx (for windows)?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 04:52:32 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, mark reader wrote:

Hello there

Please could you send me an executable version of Lynx (for windows - command line)? I have your downloads (with multiple solutions) however your setup is a mystery to us, and compiling with Visual Studio 2008 hangs on "curses.h" and many others.

There are executables referenced on the development page, e.g., For instance, I have installers on my ftp area (linked to my webpage):

ftp://invisible-island.net/lynx

Or does it no longer work at all?

I imagine it to be quite useful for seeing what blind users get from our web-pages.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mark Reader (Mr)

--