RE: [Lynx-dev] Version Inqury

From: Johnson, Tracy
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Version Inqury
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:44:16 -0500

Correct, our current web-author is coding it for typical GUI browers and just
became aware that it doesn't look too appealing with lynx.  He is guessing lynx
also doesn't work well with javascript.

Regards my original inquiry, further research indicates the lynx port to this
platform was done by a Mike Belshe at HP as early as 1995.  Does that ring a
bell?

As regards to logging on.  Log ins are only provided to subscribers at $99
year.  It was not my intent to lead anyone here into a subscription.

Tracy Johnson
Office 1-757-766-4318
address@hidden