[Lynx-dev] there is some kind of problem with view of my page through ly

From: Webmaster
Subject: [Lynx-dev] there is some kind of problem with view of my page through lynx
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 01:27:03 +0200

Hello,
I am trying to check my pages with the Lynx browser and on the index page of my domain http://www.absexxx.com/ I got a weird result - 5 invisible links. Actually they are image links and the other similar links (besides those 5) from the images are listed as ok (visible). I looked the source for a long time and although the sourse may not be according to the latest requirements it still seems ok for me - unless I don't make some stupid mistake.
Please look into it if possible.

Kind Regards,
Genko Velev