Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: question

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Fwd: question
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, xyzsoluciones wrote:

Hello , first of all thanks for providing lynx , is a great piece of
software, i want to contribute with a small donation , it is possible to
make this? , it is possible to have my link inserted in the header
(small link) like the others? how much does it cost?
thanks

We don't collect donations (the mailing list and the website are provided
to us without charge).